Do you feel that you could benefit from a working environment with carefully selected, highly capable, engaged team members? Do you want to interact with customers to create customer value? This role is perfect for someone with a strong project management background.
Interested in the day to day duties? The role includes a combination of the following:
- Provide administrative support to organizers and candidates associated with a specified certification/accreditation program
- Manage all enquiries from candidates and prospective candidates
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to: a) share information about applicants and b) organize times, dates, resources etc.
- Monitor all applications and enrolment numbers; gather statistics
- Maintain and update candidate records
- Assist in planning and following up on scheduled events/testing cycles; Securing event space and contract negotiations
- Maintain course/assessment documentation to ensure it is up-to-date
- Coordinate examination and assessment procedures
- Purchase resources as required, print and mail certificates and candidate communications
- Ensure KPIs outlined in the certification department are being met
Communication, Correspondence & General Account Management
- Assistance with client communications (may include production of newsletters, announcements and membership communications for clients)
- Website updates and overall management
- Preparing and reviewing correspondence in response to member or board issues and initiatives
- Ensuring that responses are in keeping with the client expectations and standards
- Maintaining open dialogue with all clients to ensure satisfaction and monitoring of needs and requirements
- Reviewing all documents for content, spelling and grammar
- Recommending changes as required
- Administrative initiatives as required
What’s your background?
Desired skills and Experience
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant post-secondary education (project management specialization or business degree an asset)
- A minimum of 1-3 years in project management, event management or client/customer services
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to take care of details while managing multiple tasks and working under time constraints
- Intermediate computer skills including MS office and Excel (both extremely important)
- A good understanding of financial statements and other financial matters (an asset but not required)
- Web administration experience an asset but not required
- Bilingualism (French/ English) considered an asset but not required