ENTER THE MM SWEET 16 CONTEST!
Updated: Nov 6
As you may have heard, Managing Matters is celebrating our 16th anniversary this October. That’s 16 years of incredible clients and team members in an amazing industry we love.
To celebrate this milestone, we want to give back to the not-for-profit industry with a great mission! Enter our Sweet 16 contest for a chance to win $1,600 in services from MM! Choose one of our Mini MM Service Packages, including communications, creative or events packages.
To enter, follow these steps:
1) Send an email to email@example.com explaining how you would use these services to further your organization’s mission
2) Submit by November 19, 2020 at 4:00pm EST
Don’t forget to follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on other exciting Managing Matters updates!
- Open to all associations and not-for-profits (Must be 18 years of age or older)
- Winner must submit their entries by November 12, 2020 at 4:00pm EST
- Winner will be drawn on November 19, 2020 and contacted through the email used in Step 2 of the above directions
- Once the winner is chosen, there will be a 30-minute conversation to understand and determine what services are needed
- Delivery of services will be completed on a mutually agreed upon timeline that works for both parties (immediate turnaround will not be possible)
EXAMPLE OF SERVICES BUNDLES:
These are examples only and will be finalized once winner is chosen and needs are discussed
A variety of creative services, such as:
- Social media images
- Newsletter Graphics
- Logo & branding
- Kickoff and strategy call
- Creation of Event Options
- Event plan
- Digital event consulting
COMMUNICATIONS BUNDLE #1:
Communications Plan – this would include:
- Initial kickoff meeting
- Status Update meeting
- Creation of Communications Plan by agreed upon deadline
COMMUNICATIONS BUNDLE #2:
Variety of Communications materials. Services Include:
- Press Releases
- Social Media Content Calendars
- Written content: Blogs, website copy, bio’s and other communications content